We are delighted to announce that yesterday, we were approved by the Royal Institutes of Architects Ireland to deliver structured CPDs to architects around the country.
We are now offering a training course on ‘The Integration of Solar Photovoltaic Glazing’. This learning objectives for the course are as follows:
- Understand PV Glazing characteristics.
- Understand the types of PV Glass: Amorphous Silicon and Crystalline Silicon glass.
- How to choose from the different PV Glass options.
- Identify the key components of the PV Glazing system.
- Understand the mechanical installation factors and the basics of an electrical installation of PV Glass.
With buildings in the EU being responsible for 40% of the energy consumption and around 36% of greenhouse gas emissions, photovoltaic glaze could play a critical role in improving sustainability.